Tuesday, April 2, 2019




I just wish I could be around you. It doesn't matter in what capacity. You made me feel enhanced, as if I suddenly had magical powers and the world became beautiful. I relate it to stepping out of Kansas, all dreary and dull, into Oz with all the vibrant colors. I sounds corny, but yes, I felt so amazing around you that I came from feeling half alive to better than I ever felt. In my mind I could accomplish anything, with your belief in me. I wanted to make you proud of me and to make you happy. Seeing you happy meant everything to me. It was the primary element that sustained my life.I feel like I have remembered every word you said to me. I remember the warmth of your eyes and how inviting they were and when I entered them I could relax and feel as if I never wanted to leave, because, they were a more lovely place that I had ever been. Home.
I still feel the same way, but the time away makes me long for you. I think of your kindness and how you did things to show your caring. I felt special and the luckiest person in the world because you blessed me with your extra attention and caring.
I miss you. I was so very blessed to have had the opportunity to know you. I know that if I could only see you as I left this world, that death would not be scary, because you were there to guide me and make sure no harm would come to me. Your caring would again go with me and see me through.
I will always love you and hold you in my heart. You will be my last thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment