Tuesday, April 2, 2019



I have an anger that I harbor deep in places that don't like the crappy feeling! I am angry that there are people who feel it is their right to beat up on others merely because they can! But it isn't like a fair fight, because they have people who do their fighting for them. That brings up the word coward strongly to my mind.
People who don't even have the guts to fight their own fights, but instead have "hit men" do it for them, aren't even up to my level, because I have the decency to be willing to face my accuser, not just flip the the hit man a quarter tip and have them abuse me, maybe to my death. What would that person care about me, if I died? Not one bit, I would say, because they don't know what is being done to me, just as long I am removed from being a perceived problem. They have no respect for human life, it is merely a job. Something that could stop problems in the beginning would be to act like a decent human being. How can someone expect to keep someone else around if they are not given love and support and respect? If that is not given, then one could only come to the conclusion that they are only wanted for what they can give, not for the beautiful person they are. If people are not nurtured, they will die. I would take care of that person and they would never question if they were adored and the most important person in my life. I would cherish and appreciate everything he had to say and pray each night that he would be safe and know he was always loved, because I do. He is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment