Monday, April 1, 2019



2017

I feel so irrelevant.
It hurts not being able to say hi to you.
I really miss all the little things.

Time goes by slowly. Please don't let them make it longer. I know mean people cannot resist doing mean things, but they should not be able to control a person's life forever. On the other hand; if you don't want to see me again; please let me know. I will just sell my house, and take off.

That judge said that "something that was said in court made her (me) feel like killing herself." That was how many months ago? I had the Deputy come out last night based on that? If she sent him out, she is trying to hurt me somehow. She failed to mention that the attorney SHE appointed, cleared the room, and then she lit into me, with such ugly things that had no relevance to me. She could not care less about me. I know who has been behind all of this, and they are disgusting. They don't care about me, they want you. They want me away from you, because they know I would protect you with the last bit of life in me. They want it to seem like it is time away, but it is really so they can work on you, and take advantage of you.

I have a hard time thinking about it, because it gets me so agitated with fear. Please be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment