Friday, April 1, 2022

H&L

 How are you today? Of course, you are always my first thought. 

I am a late riser today to maximise my rest. I am doing well.

I started working on the deck yesterday, so I will work there today getting accumulated pine needles off and whatever has accumulated and working on my paperwork started and done. I must be very frugal to do/get the things I want to make doing house improvements easier. I have my eye on a sander to make the wooden floor in good shape to paint. It has long handles so I don't have to be on my hands and knees like with the other sanders I have and have seen. That is slow going and difficult.

I hope your morning has been good! I always wish I could have been part of it!

Have a wonderful rest of your lunch!

Hugs and love!

3 comments:

  1. Bless your lovely heart! I always wish you very well, my dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dear one! We have a bit of a wait, then we will know! The US is going to Hell in a hand basket, but I have faith in Biden......otherwise, we use peaceful force! I am mixing things, but you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to keep it up and show you I love you!

    ReplyDelete