Friday, April 22, 2022

IJLY

 I just love you.

But, 
I would acquiesce to your desires, since you mean everything to me.

It is interesting, but the unreasonable paperwork place dumping me has put me in an angry mood and I want to force them to explain themselves! It sounds like "you know who" has been trolling me and blocked my efforts! I have been very upset! I am feeling a bit sad.....very, actually. The monsters are tenacious at being cruel. Unconventional maneuvers may be the only real chance. I get bothered by being tired; it feels systemic, or something. My home is in terrible shape, but I am too tired to tackle it; guess it is depression too. Reading people's comments on Twitter about their suffering with ALS and knowing it has no cure, is so awful; it feels so hopeless, but I cannot feel hopeless; I hate to give up. I will never give up on you, but I feel so sad. "Please God, you know we are nice; please help us!" 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment