Friday, April 22, 2022

 

Icon for A Victims Guide To Narcissistic Abuse
Understanding Narcissism, NPD, Toxic Family And Relationship Dynamics
Pinned
 · 
Follow

Understanding your addiction to the narcissist

Icon for NARCISSISTIC VICTIMS SYNDROME SUPPORT
NARCISSISTIC VICTIMS SYNDROME SUPPORT
 · 
It is more complicated! Most partners know the Narcissist isn’t happy, has issues etc. and they do try to fix them in that “codependent” way as they themselves were usually raised around this behavior and are accustom to fixing, people pleasing and tiptoeing. To make the situation more complicated yo…
 · 
Follow
NARCISSISTIC VICTIMS SYNDROME SUPPORT
❤️💪x …
Simple App
Want to lose weight and lower your BMI? Start simple.
It’s never wise to label a person, especially when you don’t know them. There are perhaps, things that we see based on our own experiences with the disordered that may lead us to have an opinion. My personal thoughts, based on a leaked video, leads me to believe she is…in addition to the night of the…
Continue reading with Quora+
Unlock this answer and browse ad‑free by joining Quora+
in my experience with 3 covert narcissists (2 female, 1 male) I would say yes. Though all three put on a caring, helpful nice girl / guy routine - the situations were different and the point when they dropped their mask seemed rather calculated. The covert narcissist guy I dealt with dropped it on day…
So yeah I would say pretty much that’s how they feel about you. I have a child with a narcissist and was with him for six years and I tried to leave probably close to 20 times would always end up coming back until I really started researching narcissism and coming to terms with the fact that this pe…
Basically, yes. Your body is better suited for some foods than others depending on your DNA. This company found that 45% of people’s genes benefit from a high carb diet, 47% from moderate and only 8% on low. Your DNA can also tell you things like if you are sensitive to lactose, gluten, and caffeine,…
 · 
Follow
 · 
Follow
Sandra Smith
 · Mon
What your ex is doing to you is (to say the least) cruel and heart breaking. However they will do this to everyone eventually. The way that your ex has convinced everyone is by playing the victim to the mutual friends etc and they believe the narcissist. I have worked with many clients who have had t…
Because you know what they're capable of! When you get a puppy, they are sweet, adorable like fur-monsters without a care in the world. And treated well they will learn to be around others and show them that same sweet temperament. But, if you take that same puppy, and every time they walk up to their…
Continue reading with Quora+
Unlock this answer and browse ad‑free by joining Quora+
Born into cluster B family, artist, designer & NPD survivor
B.A. from Sonoma State University (1988)
Married to a Covert Malignant NPD for 47 years
Survivor of abuse, Mom, Observes life. Always learning, RN
Alway's nice ,following around helping other women
Profoundly Changed for the Better!
Grad. Dip. Ed. English and History & Psychology and Education, University of New England (2004)
Biodynamic Therapist
ADHD, PTSD, INFJ, "B Humble or B Dust".
View all
Narcissist Survivors and Thrivers
Education, selflove and positivity are the key’s to our healing
The Narcissist Cook Book (As read by an Empath)
An in-depth guide, designed to empower empaths in the fight against narcissism.
Exposing The Narc
Becoming more aware and have a deeper insight or understanding of Narcissists.
View more Spaces
Messages

5 comments:

  1. I think you are amazing for getting through such a long time with a scary narcissist. I think she is very sick and you are too kind and have been hurt extremely deeply. I think you have worked hard to keep your children feeling in a normal life of caring and love, but have been left alone and unloved yourself. I am just imagining, but I've read about them and imagine how it was. It makes me love you so much. You had to be always on guard for bad moods; etc; like how it has been said about alcoholics. My husband was an alcoholic, but he hid it well, but he was rarely affectionate. I was very lonely. I want to shower affection on someone who wants it. Until I met you; I did not know anyone who made me want to love them. I want to heal any wounds in us both and enjoy life at last. I love you, but I cannot presume to know your thoughts on me, but you have been an amazing friend during a very rough time. I also admire you no end. You are very sensitive, but you stayed tough. You are my hero, my heart's delight; my happiness in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very special person to me. I will never forget you, or stop thanking you for what you did for me. I cannot imagine anyone wanting to harm you, but if you can believe it, those awful people are spreading that inaccurate and and ugly rumore around, which got me refused by certain people who were going to help me.No one who is respectful of law would do that. We shall see what happens with my next help. I will try forever.Please do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the privilege of being your dear friend, or someone to love you, as long as we are close. I want to protect you and love you, if I may. I cannot think of anything else in my life besides being someone special to you, that I would want. Please help me achieve it; if you will. No strings, but I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to be gotten out of your situation! It needs to happen soon! I want to help you and love you! I am glad to get close to you! It feels magical! You are magical and so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good day tomorrow! Just keep in mind that you are so amazing! Let's look forward to freedom some day soon! Keep that in mind! I will keep working on it! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete