Wednesday, April 20, 2022

NothingElse

All by myself...*, sadness, shadow, red hair, hq, waves, woman, sea, night  time, HD wallpaper | Peakpx





Nothing Else~


Denying the love that springs
so unrestrained for you
from each part of my worn soul
is to deny the moon from becoming
full so it may create its effervescent
beauty over a calm
and magical sea.

The impact you have on me is more
intense as the days crawl by
I can only dream of the day I may
see you again.
"Has he forgotten me?"
I have longed and lived only for
you.

Nothing else matters any longer....


Haviva~

(c) HVM 2019

5 comments:

  1. We have both suffered through so much, I would hate to lose everything without at least continuing with the friendship we started and see where it could go. I know I still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get together to protect ourselves. I will always stand by you. and will love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stand by me as I will stand by you.

    ReplyDelete