Friday, January 14, 2022

IisbeI

 Hi, I have been ripping the house apart throwing stuff away. I have a longish way to go. I had to stop and rest.

I am astounded that you haven't had it up to your eyeballs with these people and don't just run out of the house, or work and get to safety and tell me to come and get you.  My home is a faint comparison to your magnificence, but it is safe and gives a better bargaining power position than 6 feet under. 

Please be safe, but take a risk.   I am going to tell those in charge that I have HAD it with their version of "law and justice" and am going to picket.  I am not sure where, but somewhere public and noticeable. Someone may shoot me, but it will be for a good cause.

It is because I truly love you and am awfully worried about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment