Friday, April 5, 2019

It is a wild, windy/rainy day today. I don't go out into it, except to take my dog out. Much of the time when I go out in the evening I just stand in awe of the sky. It is incredible. I still feel like I am the walking wounded. Just that heaviness keeps me from wanting to do much. I mean, really, I feel as if I am waiting to get back to normal, if there IS a normal. I feel like if I have the opportunity to see you again, that will be the most marvelous day of my life. It's like a light was slammed off. I have spent this time with bad hanging over my head, because people kept feeding that lie into my head. People would be hard pressed to find bad in anything I do. I mean we all have different standards, but it takes malevolent intent to be bad and I have none. It is interesting how the people who set themselves up as the judges of others have very obvious bad intentions.  They don't see it that way, because they are self-centered and think everyone else should bow to them and ignore their predatory behavior.

I can't ignore it and it makes me worry for you. 

When I see you, I just want to be happy and carefree....and keep you safe and warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment