Wednesday, April 3, 2019

G, I need to know what is going on, please. I don't think you are even being told the truth. If you don't like me, please drop the thing and I will never see you again. I am not someone who forces herself on anyone. I care about you so much, I will always be here for you and share what I have with you. I want you to be happy. If that does not include me, that is what I must accept. I would love to talk to you again and see you for a bit; it is all I have thought about for such a long time. I want to be assured that you are not going to be a victim of those predators. I have a very protective attitude about you. I would do anything for you. You know that. Please allow me to give you the gifts I have gotten for you over time. You will always hold the largest part of my heart and you are always on my mind. It helps to keep me going. Please don't forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment