Wednesday, April 20, 2022

LWITAC

 Hi! How are you doing today? I was up so late the last few days; I decided to really get good rest this morning. It is also a weather nightmare outside! The rain is flooding down and the wind is blowing wildly, so the long moss in the trees is getting a massive workout.  That moss looks so southern; It feels like I live in New Orleans, or somewhere ghostly like that.

Yesterday, I put a few pieces of "past its freshness" date meat, outside and sometime mid-morning, the vulture paid a visit and was happily enjoying it, but during that enjoyment, another vulture came zooming down......and another, another and another! They were so big and so focused on the meat;it actually got scary! I already have a reputation around here of being rather "vulture friendly" so I imagine what they think now! My neighbor, an older woman, said to me, "aren't you afraid it will take your dog?" Well, for one, she is still alive and for another, so is rather heavy for a TziTzu, probably 20 lbs, or so...but she would give them the fight of their lives; like she does when I try and cut her toe nails!


Anyway, have an enjoyable day! You are warmly in my heart!πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… 

(only eagle emogis)    😝

No comments:

Post a Comment