Sunday, April 3, 2022

Email

 My email to my son:


Grandma

Haviva von Martinitz countessprague@gmail.com

7:02 PM (3 minutes ago)
to Daniel

Hi Sweetie!
Just spoke with Grandma Audrey and she sounded fabulous! She misses you and would love to see you. I said I would like to hitch a ride with you and come to see her sometime. It would also be sweet, if Rocio could come too. She has always been so nice to speak with; I enjoy her company. So Grandma would enjoy a visit. She said she was going on a cruise alone next time; guess the guy she went with before was cramping her "style!" I did not mention him and neither did she. I told her she needs to flash her Countess around on her cruise! Her grandfather was a count (as well as a doctor/surgeon), so she is a countess!  She should be elegant and enjoy the fun!

Anyway, she just sounded happy and nice, even though I interrupted her dinner. I hope she has a nice evening! 

You know how much she adores you and wants to be in contact. 
Big hugs to you and to Rocio!
My love to you both!
Love, Mom xxoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment