Saturday, January 8, 2022

IWBLTHF

 Please work out a deal. Get away and be free, but let her know she will never be abandoned and things will be better, because you will feel more at ease. I do not hold grudges and I want you and she to be safe against predators and there are many. She will need people who forgive her on her side. 

I want a lovely friendship with you and to keep you safe. I am fighting now, with what I can, within the law, because I am forced, but if I am treated decently; I will do the same in return. With me, each day is a new page in life; I want things to be nice between people. One thing I cannot abide by and that is good people being harmed. If he can forgive her for her transgressions, then so can I, but if he cannot, then I will be loyal to his feelings. 

If she just continues to be an a-hole, then let the chips fall where they may. There is only one person I care about.....

I love him and he is my sacred devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment