Friday, January 14, 2022

๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ‘‘

It isn't just that I would dearly love to see you again, more than anything; it is that I don't know what is going on with you entirely, but it obviously cannot be good it has haunted me. It has been worrying me each day since I realised that I needed to worry about you. I wish I hadn't been so ineffective, but it shows the desperation of the criminals. It just kills me that they have been running me down and smearing me all around, yet they are the bad people, not me! I cannot imagine that the man did anything else but look for people I knew to spread lies and and terrible false rumors to to lower my morale. It was like junior high school on steroids. That man is all the "mean girls" that ever were. It is because he runs on childish and deadly cruelty, never intelligence; he certainly appears to have none. He gets his way on bribes and cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment