Sunday, January 9, 2022

HTAS

 It is weird for two people to have done nothing wrong, yet to go through the restrictions of law as if they were guilty of something; with the supposed "Plaintiff" held captive as if he were a person on home arrest. That makes no sense at all, except it gives away the fact that the "Plaintiff" is NOT holding all the cards; that he is ALSO the victim! If people can be guilty of things that run through the minds of paranoid, or criminal minds. It is sad to be the victims of those who abuse money, or power; what is to become of any of us? But in the case of the other person, money hasn't helped him at all; he is as much, if not more of a victim than me!! I am basically a distraction for a bigger plan that is going to go on. TRUTH NEEDS TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY, or there WILL be DISASTER! I am just a SCAPEGOAT! Obviously, the two (?) people in control are the ones who are planning something BIG that will take away EVERYTHING from one of us (not me, unless they steal my home, which they cannot because of security measures, unless I am blamed with lies and am sued civilly). I am worried that this is merely a test for further attacks against the doctors who have a nest egg of their own. I believe this attorney has information about the K doctors and knows who to target, just as with finding the patients to use as scapegoats. If this attorney keeps the patient from getting an attorney, or controls the free ones, they are sunk. His M.O. is keeping the patients weak. I noticed that when he attacked an innocent quadriplegic man to try and kick him off the K rolls, because he was too expensive, the man DID get an attorney and beat this attorney easily, because he actually knows law. The K attorney is merely a side show con artist. He uses tricks and some psychology to "pull the wool" over his victims eyes, plus K money, and intimidation. It is a combination that will defeat most, but hopefully not everyone. I know he uses intimidation, I heard some of his methods. Just be prepared for anything. Having that man in your life is tantamount to having termite infestation without being able to get your home tented and sprayed.

That awful man made Dr. Lukaszewicz lie in court to save the attorney's criminal skin and put his own in danger and stick me with a FALSE CRIMINAL MISDEMEANOR! 


No comments:

Post a Comment