Saturday, April 4, 2020

You know how I feel about you. Just give my friendship a chance, if you would. It would be a shame to allow criminals take away something nice for their own nasty agendas. You owe me nothing, but I worried so much about you. I have shown myself to be loyal and dedicated. I truly am.  Everyone can use a friend like that in their corner. When someone truly loves you they will be there through thick and thin. I want to be always there for you and make certain you are okay, not use you. You did that for me too.
I do love you. I cannot write 500+ poems for someone I don't love.The motivation would not be there. You feel like Home to me, I want  to be home to you. Time changed nothing about my feelings, but I guess that cannot be expected for everyone. I do want you to be safe and happy. That is not just something to say. I will show you. I don't ever want you to sound sad, or scared, or feel lonely ever again. Please don't ever let anyone hurt you. You need to respect yourself again. When you held my hand, the world was so beautiful. I hated losing that; it was much too brief. I will be anyone to you and I would like to share what I have with you too. I know I will always feel that way. All the time away proved to me that my caring was real. I have more of a closer bond with you. I was yelled at so much, and it made my resolve and trust stronger and more determined. It was not a nice way to prove it, but I always believed in you and I feel so happy I did. It came naturally to me just as if I have always known you and cared about you. Time went by, but nothing went away....for me. I want to know you always.   

No comments:

Post a Comment