Sunday, April 26, 2020

Lipedema and cancer.....?

I hope you can put yourself in my place. I have had people making false accusations against me from the very beginning. Saying ugly things about me to a variety of people. My name was smeared like paint on a wall. MP was trying to get me to kill myself. It was the most complete and strange attack one could imagine. Plus they said every odd thing about you imaginable. I knew them to be lies, or I just didn't care, or it wasn't my business. What I did know was you did not deserve what was said and the personal information that was being disseminated. It was also very weird how they seemed to be pulling your strings like a puppet.
I may not deal with everything in a perfect manner, but I also do not think they thought I would live this long and I was given a shitload with which I had to deal anyway. I was always researching, saving to get expert opinions for handwriting, talking to people then dealing with the behind my back crap they did to me by hacking my various accounts, like my mail, my FB page, etc.  I used so much paper and in, it was astounding. That awful attorney was such an invasive person, so cruel and callous, I was afraid for your life. None of them were nice. They were astoundingly cruel. I worried so much about you, I could barely sleep. It was awful. I tried to get the police to make extra patrols, and I was told they would, but that awful attorney made them stop and then said I was a stalker by doing it. How? Iwas sincerely worried. I have taken each odd thing by faith in you. There was never going to be a time when I was going to blame you. That idiot attorney must have never cared about anyone sincerely before in his life. I even went to the local PD there and spoke with a short, stocky, dark haired police officer who wore a red baseball cap. I don't remember his name, but he was pretty nice. I didn't have to know the address, because they seemed to know everyone and where they lived. I never drove there.
That attorney has a very twisted way of thinking. He thinks everyone is a weirdo like himself. If that woman is a real psychiatrist, then she must have gone to the sadist's school of psychiatry.  I took everything they said about you with a bushel of salt. Never had I ever witnessed two more prolific liars and desperate characters. Smarmy and sadistic.....they could be a vegas act.

I figure this breast cancer thing is just a last ditch effort. I have to take it as real, but I cannot help but think that it is more lipedema than cancer, but then, how was it compared microscopically to cancer? I had been saying they needed an expert in lipedema to look into it.

All I ever knew was that being around you was a joy. Even looking up information about various diseases/syndromes was exciting, because you always took what I offered seriously. I was trying various supplements to see what might help. I have noticed that large doses of ALA has softened even "candlewax" hard flesh and reduced the size and intensity of the orange peel skin. One thing leads to another and it sometimes leads to very interesting findings.

That and so many other things were so much fun to speak with you about. I really look forward to speaking with you again, if that is acceptable to you. I cannot think of anyone who makes life more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment