Monday, April 27, 2020

They had a professional hired to attack me, to "get rid" of me and mentally torment me to try and get me to kill myself, because I gave my kind doctor few gifts of thanks. That is called, hiring a "hit man", that is illegal.

I asked a surgeon (that same doctor I gave the gifts) I knew who had been my doctor, to observe my surgery. Afterward,
I called a number given to me by manager of patient relations to say thank you to the surgeon. About a week later I was served a TRO.

So far, who did anything wrong? Me? Or the person who hired the "hit man?"

I had no control over much of anything. I was basically a rag doll. I was screamed at. I was demeaned. I was taunted and humiliated. I was accused of false things. I was set up. I was taken from my health care. I moved far away  became a recluse. I was harassed by the new HOA. My things were broken. My older cars were towed away. I could not afford to get them out, or find a place to put them.

I was reamed out by an insane acting judge who called me names during the trial. An attorney was twice shoved on me, yelled at me, claimed to
be my attorney from a program for which I did not qualify, and the program said I was not in. The attorney was obviously bought to babysit me. He did not defend me. He basically served me up on a platter for the judge to abuse and then jail.

All that abuse was heaped on me and I could do nothing. I had no voice. All I could do was save up and find a handwriting expert, or two. They said my doctor's signature was forged. That left me worried for my doctor.

I figured that he was the actual target. He was being punished for helping me, but I think it morphed into their stealing his identity and his belongings and not leaving a witness. I had to stay strong and keep fighting for him and exposing the bad people. I had to warn him. Instead, I was jailed and kept away.

The people who made the plan are twisted and cruel. They harm without regret. They are supposed to be better than that, trustworthy. But they are not. To this day they attack me physically and mentally by telling me I have breast cancer and scream at me and treat me roughly. I knew they would escalate. They are desperate opportunists.

They want money. I want my doctor's safety and happiness. I want my health, but I think I was injected with something, I don't know. No one seems to care about what happens to me. It's been 5 years of near isolation. Waiting to be my doctor's friend, but I don't know.

So, I am thought of as the "bad guy?" On what planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment