Saturday, April 25, 2020

Please, don't forget, I am one lone person fighting against big, powerful wealthy people. I am a little bug compared to them. I do what I can to fight back, but I will never seek to destroy an innocent person and I generally will always forgive those who ask. I will always deal with people honestly and fairly, even with those who do not offer me the same courtesy. I would never have anyone screw around with a person's health. I don't scare people. I love people for themselves, nothing else. I will always be loyal, comforting and steadfast. When I know I love someone, that will never change, it is forever. I am an open book. If you want to be my friend, I am blessed and I will bless your life in return. If not that is up to you, but it will never stop me from being there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment