Saturday, April 25, 2020

Freedom-

Life is a story with no foreseeable
end
I wanted to know you, to be your dear
friend
I was sadly aware
you're
their secret
goal
To make me pay penance
my life was the toll

Do they really know you?
Do they actually care?
You have a beautiful soul with so much to say and share
You try to be like them and play along to fit in
You still struggle forward and keep that adorable
sweet grin

My heart won't give up, my head
won't give way
Nature planted a seed where roots
take ahold and never will stray

You have your own thoughts, you have
your own magic
The way you are treated is no less than
tragic

I understand you, like you understand me
It just seems so natural for us to be free
I want to help you and show you concern
and
as long as I breathe my dreams for you burn.

~Haviva
(c) HVM 2020





No comments:

Post a Comment