Friday, April 24, 2020

This has been a personal prison sentence. Regular Court will resume at some point, I suppose. Please don't let this to have been all for nothing. Just tell the authorities it was false and it will end. You won't see me, unless you want. I may die anyway just waiting. I am too afraid to go to K because of the crazy people and their misguided loyalty. You have been surrounded by crazy, abusive people. If nothing else, get free and then decide. LIVE! That is a terrible atmosphere. You should be around love, not abuse, or greed. You deserve being loved and cherished. Not living for the desires of others. Live for your own. I have been beaten up for five years, fought for your safety, because I may have just been an excuse. I am terrified they have always had you as the actual target. You know you are not loved there.
This will always be your safe haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment