Saturday, April 11, 2020

I am going to end up dead if no one helps me soon. There cannot be something so important that someone's life doesn't take priority. Don't allow cruelty to win. If I die, all will be known by everyone and hopefully my family will sue and people will be jailed. No one is legally allowed to hire an attorney to make false charges against another person and put someone else's name on it, forge signatures, buy judges, stress out the innocent defendant and put them in jail. No one should kiss the ass of a crazy person and comply with their wishes! I am still willing to talk, but not if it goes much further. Having me terrorized during medical procedures is beyond strange, it was criminal and actionable. People do not stay quiet forever. If word gets out that such horrific things went on, it will be harmful to the institution and to the poor judgment of someone who holds people's lives in their hands. That person has severe mental issues that should not be perpetrated. Truth needs to prevail. Otherwise, our country is a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment