Saturday, April 11, 2020


"A fine grind"~

A heart left in sorrow has nothing to lose
It happens in life, it's not what I'd choose
To see your sweet face and hear your dear voice
would be the best way to make me rejoice.

My passion for you has grown to at least double
To see you again, I'd survive even more of the trouble
I wandered through darkness and terrors
traumatic
Not to know how you were.....
just worried me frantic

I  stand at the edge of existence
Stress that cut viciously through
me
could leave
death
as its tacit
persistence

I worry to leave you behind
I saw you endure the miserable grind
Living in fear with brutality near
Is no ones's idea of "fine."

I'll be steadfast forever, it's true
But I want to be there to save you
I can't fall apart
Their crime is an art
and to beat them
away will take two.

Stay strong!

Good triumphs over evil!

~Haviva
(c) HVM 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment