Thursday, July 7, 2022

Open

 I have read that breast pain does not always mean anything bad, but since I had the rough biopsies, I do seem to have more pain than usual. I cannot get an outside of K opinion, I cannot know if I really have a bad problem, or not. Dr. Romero was so desperate acting for me to take Arimidex when I was in the hospital, that she got 2 different docs to prescribe it for me and they were podiatrists, I believe. I know something was "up" about the entire subject, but it weighs on my mind (as I am sure it was supposed to do) and it is unfair to leave me in the middle. I am again, starting up the LDN as something to help. I was taking it on a regular basis, but paused it. Dr. Romero did an ultra sound when I was in the hospital for my foot infection and said the area of concern on the breast had not grown any. That raises more questions for me, since I never thought it was cancer in the first place. Is she lying? Trying to cover up? I figured that it was all a ruse to get me into surgery, so I could be harmed (in surgery) and then was given an R.O. for calling the brilliant surgeon to observe, by the hack, disgraceful attorney, even though I was NOT under an R.O. at the time I called the surgeon, but I got a TRO anyway. Fair? Whats IS fair? NONE of THIS! It is ALL ILLEGAL! It needs to be brought out in the open! 

No comments:

Post a Comment