Sunday, July 31, 2022

HAYDC

 I am still working on my wonky eye issue. I am trying to figure out what I need to keep away any high blood pressure issues. I think my renter has a manual sphygmomanometer , but I would have the same issue with my arm lumps, so I was wondering what you think of these little "gems"? 

$22.94
Bluestone Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, White

Your shopping history

I think I remember that you weren't happy with any reading not from the upper arm, but my lumps make it impossible. I guess I will get the best of a wrist bp machine, one that is claimed to have accurate readings. We shall see....


How are you doing, cutie? Thanks for being so attentive; it makes me feel nice!

1 comment:

  1. You are kind and thoughtful! I am blessed! You are so adorable! Your beautiful looks and your intelligence also makes you very sexy!

    ReplyDelete