Saturday, July 23, 2022

DLTRYOI

 I can't wait until Feb. it is too far away. I don't know what is going on. I am always sad and frightened and extremely angry. It is no way to live. I am sure it is the same for you. I have had over 7 years of unfair treatment and I don't understand why. There was the opportunity and it was not taken I don't understand why.  The system of justice has deserted me while screaming at me that I am a terrible person. Why? Because a crazy, evil person and her evil, greedy side kick want it that way. Over 7 years of life was stolen by them and what do they care? NOT ONE DAMN THING! I WANT THEM TO GO TO JAIL AND SUFFER! I check for numbers each day for my tiny bit of happiness, when I could be living, but I don't. You could have it all, but instead live in a fancy cage with people you should hate. It is wrong! Get away and LIVE! I will help you in any way I can and then you go live how you really want. 

I did nothing wrong. You did nothing wrong. You were meant for greatness; don't keep letting crazy, selfish people rob you of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment