Saturday, July 16, 2022

MYFLTC 2

 I bought a pancake mix that is paleo. They seem to be big into pancakes.  I also have sugar free blueberry syrup. A couple of fried eggs and I should be good. I threw a few things away last night and sorting stuff. I came across some of my great aunt's old cruise materials; it looked fun. I remember that my grandmother and her husband always went as American Gothic, it was their deal, but my great aunt went as some mini skirted nymph, of some sort. They all loved cruising. 


I ended up eating my left over dinner with applesauce. It was actually very good. Egg noodles and broccoli in an Alfredo sauce with a bit of cream sherry. Nice flavor.

Getting numbers at this point/here is always uplifting and feels like I have actual contact with a human being. I pretty much feel alone most of the time. I even enjoyed talking with customer service people.

No comments:

Post a Comment