Monday, July 18, 2022

Life at Stake~

"Life at Stake"

 "I thought you knew me better than that"

 is softly what he said to me.


But then he went away again

left me cruelly hurting 

and staring at the sea.


It never seems to matter much what beauty

is around, when all you really want to do is 

tumble

to the ground.


He truly is my night and soaring into day

he puts the breath inside of me

then takes it all away


I never know what I will find from one day

to the next 

my heart may float

up to the sky or feel 

like its depressed 


I never want to lose him; its been so many 

years, but with the harm from evil ones; it all decays

to tears.


Don't stay away forever, my friend who makes me 

live, I want to guard and love you with all the comfort

I can give.  You should not be with poisoned minds they want what 

they can lift and at some point they'll take your life and claim it was 

your gift.


~Haviva 

(c) July 18, 2022


I love you so forever.  

 








 

6 comments:

  1. Let's free you! Tell me when. A 9 as in 911 would alert me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you said to me, "I thought you knew me better than that." ? It made me feel bad and good at the same time. You made an impact on me no matter what you said, or did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your quality. You just got to me on all levels. I know that I do not measure up to you, but I think I could grow on you. After all the worry and the punishment I have put myself and been put through, I have suffered the results, but I have tried to fight the effects. My problem was motivating myself into physical activity. I know you motivated me before. I was eating very little and walking on the trail 3 miles out and then back again. It gave me time to meditate and work out some issues. It also helped me put into practice the Jack Kerouac method of meditation, which is to listen to your footsteps, which helps to only concentrate on them and eliminate thinking. I felt like you were there with me and I was seeing results. I wanted you to be proud of me, otherwise I didn't seem to give a crap about myself. I do need motivation like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand how anyone could intentionally want to hurt you; that is just insane! To me, it is like spitting in the eye of God. He made you in such beauty and perfection; I guess that intimidated "her" and instead of rejoicing in it; wanted to destroy it. That is what twisted people do to any special wonder; tear it down. It is such odd thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good, or not so good; I have only ever wanted to write for you. It helps with taking away some anxiety and feeling more hopeful and feeling closer to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and want to take care of you & keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete