Friday, July 8, 2022

POTW

 I have been trying to get extra sleep in an attempt to make up for time I have missed, since I have been rather in a less than healthy state. 

I hope your day goes along very well.

I have been treating my doggie's cough with OTC herbal drops and a concoction of my own, with a lot of honey in it. She likes the taste of it, so she doesn't fight me too much trying to administer it. She appears to be getting better by degrees, because it was sounding worse and it was a bit scary. I did the same thing for a dog I had a long time ago from the Pound and he got completely better. He ended up tearing up my signed copy of "Papers on the War" by Daniel Ellsberg, but I salvaged it with some tape and keep it in a desk I have. I was lucky I was mistaken for his daughter by a bailiff and was able to have access to him to get him to sign it. He was also impressed that I had the actual book he had written and not just a copy of "The Pentagon Papers." It was quite and experience listening to the trials. I was a law enthusiast back then, not as much now, because the law has been defiled by the fools now. It is disgusting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment