Sunday, July 3, 2022

Later

 Hi Sweetie!

How has your day been going?I have been spending my nights and day looking for things online to help my doggie's cough and cleaning supplies.  I just let her rest today, me too. I was so ripped up over yesterday's near miss with her, that I became somewhat loony for awhile. I slept.  Now, I am trying to figure out where to begin. That seems to be the hardest part. I am taking antibiotics for my leg, but it sure causes digestive upset.....if you get my drift! I could use a certain emoji, but I think you get it!..........

I am hungry, since my 3 pancakes and two eggs were it for yesterday and today, so far. I guess I will go find something. I have a tomato....good start!

later, I will get the calendar going.πŸŒπŸŒšπŸŒ™πŸŒƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment