Wednesday, July 6, 2022

LTMF 2

 I am hoping that you will always feel comfortable in talking about your feelings. I am not anyone who wants things to only be my way; that is obnoxious. Especially when I care about someone; I want them to be happy and feel good about life. I know I have been way open with my feelings and I am happy to pull back. It is easier to communicate in person. Well, I have been mostly trying to make myself feel better by saying out loud how I feel. I figured you knew after all my poems; etc. Anyway; you always felt like my best friend.

I would never be a vindictive, cruel person, but I suppose that is what you may be used to; I am nice; I am kind and I am loving. I expect nothing. I want to be comforting and supportive. That is what I have been trying to do. I wanted to support you as well as make myself not feel alone. I am just someone who happens to love you; which can only be a good thing, because I only want what you want.

Love to my friend. I hope I can always know you. I will look at larger numbers as supportive. Sometimes I need that. Not many days are nice for me. Just be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment