Tuesday, March 15, 2022

AOMM

 My motivation in many areas of my life to go on, or be tenacious; is you. It was obvious that it was so lovely knowing you, before the attacks became rampant; which has become insidious, so I long for those sweet times again. I do not think I would last so long in my caring and my resolve w/o my devotion to you being so impeneratable. I often use my complaints as a springboard for my worry for your situation. Please do not undermine things that could be lifesavers; they do not care about life and the suffering of others; they think their greed is equal to suffering, but of course that is bizarre and laughable and a waste of potential humanity; that is the actual wealth of life, not money!

Please give me gravitas, I am wanting to help you. When you asked me to be your friend,

I took it as seriously as a promise to God, or our Guardian Angel. 

You are loved and always on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment