Sunday, March 27, 2022

IAOT (updated thrice)

 Hi sweetie, I got very long rest and need to get some good work done too. It is my renter's monumental birthday today, so I cannot ask for help and did not prepare for anything nice for him. I do have scallops in the freezer and can make some form of potato and the "Oscars" are on tonight, so that is a party in itself; IF I can find where the show is playing on whatever form of TV I can locate. I think it is how I ended up w/HULU one year, but I haven't checked for it now. I have no idea about the current movies anyway. I hope you can enjoy the show. Do they ever lighten up on you and let you have some fun? I hate them I want them jailed for what they are doing to you. Before the sm clms ct , you need to act like you are going to ream me out and are angry at me, so they will not stop you from going. I don't know of any other way to handle it. Tell them it will be just like the superior ct trial, but please do not actually do that, I must spend more time and money for this and set things up. I have been so frightened they will ruin things somehow anyway, but I need to do it to free you, so it is your big chance. I WILL do one against her afterward, depending on how this comes out. I want us to reconcile as far as a judge would think and you be free after this, so it all hangs on what you say to a judge. I will take this off as soon as I figure it has been seen. I never really know entirely. It is a one way thing here; me talking to the air.

Love to you. Be well!

I would like to be with you for the rest of my life, if that is okay with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment