Thursday, March 24, 2022

Loving Spirits





 

Abstract Spiritual Art Reiki Wall Decor Chakra Energy Art image 1

Loving Spirits~
Fast fleeting fantasies fly in my head
I'll never forget you, not even when dead
You struck a hard nerve running straight to my heart
We're pushed away, not completely apart

Life without you has been thorns and no roses
I lie wide awake while my pulse rate composes
Verses of love flow, like the hum of a bird
They light my dark world but will never be heard

You are the one who steals from my breath
Forever from you is the seal of my death
You lived in my past and my current life too
The kiss of your lips is a sweet morning dew

The ache that I feel when my soul calls your name
Eternally echoes from each frame to frame
I lost you somewhere in the dark void of night
Yet spirits that love will rejoin, and finally take flight
~Haviva


(c) HVM 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment