Tuesday, March 29, 2022

LOVEOVERFLOWS

 With your encouragement, I would do anything to get into better shape, with exercise and sensible food, etc. Lately, I have given very little concern to my own welfare outside my usual good habits, but sadness restricts my movement. My habit has been to try harder when I have been down, but there have been so many challenges and defeats that have  stricken that unfortunately proved to be too strong a challenge for my diminished will and strength. Even I have a point of feeling at a loss. I will gather strength and return to the fight. I do get discouraged, though, but I will stay strong for you; please return the favor. I need you to stay as wonderful as always.

You are in my heart with immeasurable love; it over flows.❤

 

No comments:

Post a Comment