Thursday, March 31, 2022

IWTCOYFMF

 I had my phone visit with Dr. Lopez, he is a nice person. I would like it if he could be a kind of confident for you, I don't know. I want you to have someone who could be a co-worker support, or something. I really don't know. I am trying to help through the conventional means, but I just don't know. I don't want you to feel alone. I know that smarmy janitor has been the stalker, but they put that absurd moniker on me, when I am only where I should be when I should be and it is always how it has been.  That hack attorney called me creepy, but I guess he has heard it directed at himself so much; he thinks of it for others. The man must know that people doing these kinds of things to others are not exactly the top of the food chain, or mentally hooked up correctly. Why can't people just let others live how they want? Being imprisoned does not sound like the dream of every human being. Please, if I drop dead, keep fighting! Run out the back door when you can and GO! Then get an attorney to fight for you! You are abused! It is amazingly hard to get people to listen to another person trying to help someone else, esp when a false restraint is given to them! You are basically me, but w/o the stigma, or the potential arrest factor.  Who would want someone who has been forced to be with them? That would be someone who does not love you and wants what you have ....,but not your beautiful, sexy dark eyes........and lovely smile. 

I do love you for your dark eyes and everything else! Just give me a chance to show you and I will show you and take care of you for my forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment