Monday, March 28, 2022

ICG

 So, actually, I will get money on Friday, then I can get things started. I hate to send the notice to work, but I am worried it would never get where is needs at home. I could possibly do both, but is may cost too much, or they just won't do it. As I have indicated, I could send a car for the defendant, but I do not know how that would work logistically. I have no idea if the defendant has transportation, but it is very important. I guess I must put a monetarial value on it, but it doesn't need to be collected; I hope that there will be no snags, or purposeful sabotage. I want to just come to a mutual agreement, or mediation. No one else can say no, it has the name of the plaintiff on it, no one else's; they may just try and make it so the Plaintiff is intimidated into leaving it as the status quo, but there needs to be change, for important survival reasons. I wan't to be a united front to help all, esp the plaintiff; his survival is all (only) important to me. It does carry the same gravitas as any other court; just that no attorneys are allowed.

2 comments:

  1. I possibly have an attorney to help me.

    They at the company for sm claims ct. keep screwing around and it is making me nervous they ask me the same question over and over. Hopefully I have it squared away..
    I love you! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded like from their last email that they would get things going!
    Knock wood!

    ReplyDelete