Monday, March 21, 2022

AAM

 I am a nice person, a caring person, a loving person and I know how to forgive and forget. I do not hold grudges unless someone is out to harm me; then it is merely self-defense. I am not weird. I am reasonable and talk things out. I love animals; they make me all soft and gooey inside. I love expressive brown eyes and someone who is understanding with a great smile. I love listening to intelligent, passionate people. I love those who will go out of their way to help someone in trouble. I love romance and a thoughtful person. I appreciate someone who will help me improve, w/patience. I like people who will take a reasonable risk. I dislike dishonesty and I hate injustice. I absolutely hate anyone who is abusive and cruel! They have no rights and should expect no compassion for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment