Wednesday, March 23, 2022

IJWTTAY

 You make me feel wanted and cared about. Do you know how great it feels? I want to be anything to do with you. I just want to be with you and find fun subjects to discuss. I think it will still be so fun after my nerves settle down. I want to know everything about you. Maybe I write stupid things at times, but it is the situation. It is one sided, but I swear I feel you. I wonder how you feel/think. You are someone who matters to me. I never feel like sleeping; I just want to be thinking about you. 

2 comments:

  1. I tell you how frustrated and how much what you have said hurts, but it is the process of letting go of the upset.It does not mean I hate you; just the opposite. I want you to know that I go through a process to let go, but you need to know it has been a part of my suffering. I can imagine how much worse it is for you. Believe me, I think of it each day and kick myself for not being the answer to your prayers I want to be everything to you as you are to me. I am doing what I can; I just wish I were better. ILY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have the chance to show you how love feels.

    ReplyDelete