Sunday, July 18, 2021

Rest

 I hope your evening has been good. I have so much housework to do; I could set a match......

My dog is snoring like a grown adult human. She is a hoot! 

I saw a string of around 8 boats out on the ocean with bright lights. I wonder if they were having a regatta, or something of a special vacation together. It evoked a lot of fun ideas of where they were going, or going to do. For someone like me who has gone nowhere for so long, I have mixed feelings about going on a trip like that. I have a variety of things I want to do, but they seem to center around normalcy/. I wonder if the morons in the world will keep the virus threat continuing forever. We had such a great chance, but any dreams of doing big things may be over. Believe me, I am up for most anything, but we shall see. 

I am watching the American version of "Antiques Roadshow" and there are finally some I have not seen. 

Have good rest and nice dreams.

Hugs & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment