Friday, July 16, 2021

CV

 I hope the things I write are not offensive, or stupid. I am always trying to do something about the situation and I look at it from all angles. It is why I am restrained, not to stop from bothering anyone, but to prevent the truth from escaping and to keep criminals happy and in business and hide their crimes; even murder and attempted murder! They will keep trying.  I guess I will have to find a more ethical place for healthcare; too bad it couldn't work out that way for jobs too. It would be nice to find a place of work where a person was appreciated for their talent, good results and compassion and did not have to worry about fending off espionage and death threats. 

Some people would be great consultants, or speakers making teaching videos. Get away from jealous people who would rather kill you than be kind to you. I wish I could have the chance to be a decision maker and weigh in on that, or at least give the one involved a chance to speak on their own behalf like normal people are allowed.

It has been a civil rights nightmare.

I am always ready to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment