Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Full

 I hope you are doing well. 

I had to rest after staying up to watch the Bezos flight. It is something that really interests my son, so I wanted to make the effort to see it, so I could talk to him about it. It was pretty amazing after not having the jaded feeling about it due to all the movie magic having gone before.

I start thinking that it would be nice if the wealthy people would put as much effort into this planet, we might be doing a lot better.  I don't know what they do, but we are certainly in a lot of trouble. Seems like a tiny fraction of their wealth could solve a lot of Earth's problems. Guess Bill Gates took the air out of the good works sails. He helps with clean water, etc; not as flashy, but it does so much good.

I know it is their business what they do, but it just seems like another opportunity to make more money. Bezos can't even pay a decent wage, or give decent work environment. It is shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment