Thursday, July 8, 2021

Longing

 I long to hear what you have to say. You made even the mundane subject sound fascinating. I know it is the "ear" of the beholder too, but I guess that is what makes people click. (Not just their lovely passionate eyes.) I just feel sad that people cannot handle it and decide they have the right to determine what kind of interaction people can have with each other. 

I always thought that kind of freedom was what made the country great. 

I mean, if one is caught between having a friendship and a job; I understand that people need to be practical. Friendship doesn't pay the mortgage. It is just too bad one must be forced to choose between the two. It is also really too bad that one decides that they have the right to make decisions for other people who SHOULD have the right to decide for themselves, or at least make it a discussion, not completely force everything to be in their own favor, but I think that when they begin attempting to kill people to get their own way, then they have lost their vote on the subject. 

They become persona non grata.  (and massive assholes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment