Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Fight evil

 I was surprised to find that a doctor I worked for died in 2016. It was sad, but sorry to say, he was never nice to me anyway. He was going through a terrible divorce, so his schedule was erratic. One day he would have me cancel all his patients and a few hours later, ask me to get them all back again. I'd punch out and work on refilling his schedule. I always got it done, but he never said even a "thank you." I did that kind of thing at the law office where I worked too and would do things like go to the law library during my lunch and find a case someone needed, copy it and casually leave it in the in box and nothing was ever mentioned. I drove all the way from Mt. View to RW City to get it and took my entire lunch hour to do it. The attorney must have thought fairies heard he needed it and granted his wish. Not a word. I even replaced the counter in the coffee area myself and made it look so nice....not a word. At least they paid really well and paid for the entire time off between Christmas and New Year, plus bonus.

A little snippet of life.....

They mentioned Bruce Vilanch on Stephen Colbert's show. I saw him several times in SF at charity events. He seemed like a very nice person.  Since the tech company in which I was invested tanked due to infighting at the top, I stopped going to all the events.  I used to be out so often, I needed more clothes! I was getting tired of being out so much, but now once in awhile might not be so bad. I went from 120 mph to zero and not much since. 

Zero might be better than being beaten up, threatened and going to jail. Strange how life works.

Now, I just write to myself and wonder why things have even changed now. I don't even get the "not much" any longer. I am going backward.  

Funny how people can be complete criminal assholes, but when I fight back; I am the bad guy. Fuck them! I will fight them as long as I can! They are evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment