Monday, July 19, 2021

LD

 Hi, This is me up early, or actually up and down. I cat napped. I hope you are well and are not in any pain. I was surprised that LDN actually helps to relieve pain, but I have not read much about that aspect. It really is touted as a multi-faceted curative, the list is impressive.

I have YouTube on and Martha Stewart is making pizza and other delights with the dough. I am getting hungry! I basically just nibbled during the day yesterday, which is fun, since variety is nice. Martha must have smacked the crap out of her finger, since her nail was black. Surprised she didn't cover it with polish. Of course, she IS a tough prison bitch! :-)

She is making a pizza with 3 kinds of mushrooms. Yumm! You know, when I was digging around in the garage, I found another grow your own mushrooms box. I am sure it is way out (or into) of expiration, but I will still give it a shot. I used all of the last one and it gave up after awhile. 

I am fascinated by homemade pizza. I get inspired each time I watch a demonstration. Martha's pizzas came out perfect each time! My problem is that my appliances are not great and I do not have enough counter space. My kitchen could be completely gutted and redone. 

The Trump mental illness is screwing up our progress with Covid. We are going to keep getting more infections and variants. If we do not succumb to it, we will always be dodging it. People like Trump are dividing up the country. The media need to stop giving him and his followers a forum for his lies. I do not understand why killing off people is a desirable result. I guess we are on a road to Hell.

I don't like the fact that someone I care about is so exposed to so many people who might be sick. I know vaccination will help to keep the infection from being as deadly, but I worry about unknown factors popping up. I am fully vaccinated and will always wear a mask, but still rarely go out anyway. I stay in the house and just outside my door to get sun and tend to plants and my doggie and her business. My renter takes her to stretch her legs. 

I hope the one I care about is always safe from any harm at all. That is truly my only concern. Always sending love and good wishes. Hope it is a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment