Saturday, July 10, 2021

Humanity

“Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
 Anne RiceA quote by Anne Rice

You are the one I admire more than anyone. I admire your intelligence, your humor, your passion, sweetness and the way you treated me as someone precious and protected. It made me feel special and unworthy.You gave me a gift that made me live. Made me want to live.
Then I wanted to die. You were taken away. You were my air, my sunshine, my daily bread. I was taunted, toyed with and denigrated. They persisted in tearing me down in order to build themselves up. They do the same to you, although you are quite superior to any of them, while maintaining your humanity, which they never had in the first place.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment