Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Woke

 Woke up feeling fairly rested and making hard cooked eggs. Got up late and feeling so dehydrated. (Scintillating stuff!)

Saw on the news that plastic recycling is not going as it should. I want to try and get legislation to require bottles/plastic to be biodegradable. There is a nightmare amount that goes into landfill, or the ocean. I also feel guilty that I drink bottled water. At least everything I use gets driven to the recycling place way off in Santa Rosa. Ages ago, I used to load up my car and drive it to the local community college where they had a recycling center. It was my passion. It made me realize how much wine we used to drink. Now, nearly nothing. I buy it and it sits too long, so I looked up how one makes wine vinager. I do like the romance and technical side of 🍷 wine. The vineyards and the wine caves of Napa are so captivating. I love the movie "Wine Country" because it's funny, but also for the scenery. One part always makes me laugh is when one woman comes in the kitchen and says, "who's this asshole?" No other formalities....just the blunt question. Goofy movie, but fun. I suppose I live vicariously through that movie, since having a group of friends is a thing of the past, except on Facebook, where we can still stay in contact with old high school buddies. The guys (some) have gotten more letchy, though, but some are sweet. One guy, I was sure had been hacked, because it seemed like a message he sent to me was far beyond decorum and did not seem like him. I just ignored it. MP hacked my account and was sending my weird messages about you. Then she (?) got my page shut down. There was nothing I could do to get it opened again. I jumped all the hoops several times to no avail. When I said that the people in this thing got into my personal life, I meant it. That is not but a fraction of how much has gone on. It has settled somewhat, but not entirely. Some people are just beyond obsessed to the extent of their control over the object of their desires. Not normal at all. Scary. They do use rather childish tactics at times, but the volume becomes excessive. Me a spy? Ha! Those people are the ones with all the little tricks of the trade, plus psychological tactics.....they are such assholes.

Got to check on the eggs. I hope your day is good. Bring your lunch? Enjoy!

Sending good thoughts and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment