Sunday, May 23, 2021

Stay

 Tell her that she is doing nothing but digging herself in deeper. If we all worked together and got rid of the predator attorney, we could work things out ourselves.  Tell her I will NEVER give up on telling my story, which includes her attempt and her buddy's at murdering me. ...and the angel. I have proof that she tried to murder me, so my circumstantial evidence that she had the angel murdered will be very persuasive. There is no statute of limitations on murder, OR attempted murder!

That predator attorney will kill her, so reasoning with the two of us is a much better deal and outcome. I am only just beginning my telling of my story.....

She could keep her life, her dignity (such as it is) her lifestyle, the admiration of her children, if she stops her foolish behavior. Does she want to be in prison during her golden years? Revild? The subject of a number one best seller? Tell her that Tuesday, I will be sending out many letters exposing her. Say you happened to see it on social media.

I will get all the witnesses worried, because I know who they are and who helped the bad people help them and they will talk. I only tell the truth. They must prove me wrong, or a liar. I am honest.

I am worried about you. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment