Monday, May 31, 2021

Understand

 You know, if you don't want my help you are welcome to not take me up on it.

I don't know why you asked me to be your friend. I felt like you needed my support.

I wanted to do that. No one else have I ever wanted to do everything for, or be everything for. You were so kind to me before, but you set me up to be looked at with future suspicion. You took away any help I could have been, but rest assured that if you sought out my help, nothing, not even law, would stop me from rescuing you.

You set me up as some stalker for the rest of my life. I need to know the threat that you were under that could make you hurt an innocent person so badly.

I sincerely hope you will feel remorse and want to do the right thing.

Of course, I want you to be safe, but I would love to know that you felt bad about doing it. I still get a sinking feeling at certain point of the day when I get a stab in the gut with sadness from that entire thing. I just feel like collapsing and sobbing out of control. Please, do what you need to do to stay safe, but keep your integrity. Don't let anyone steal it from you.

Nothing will ever make me dislike you.

Don't forget, you are not them. You are so much more compassionate and beautiful. They don't understand compassion, or love. You do.

No comments:

Post a Comment