Monday, May 24, 2021

life

 I will soon be completely vaccinated! It is the only time I get fast food to celebrate. I know it seems antithetical to doing something good for myself, but it is so infrequent, I figure it isn't going to harm me too much. My version of fast food available here is an occasional Hawaiian pizza from the bakery, or a chicken burrito. (I know, that kind of pizza nauseates most people, but what can I say? I like it, or LA VERA PIZZA MARGHERITA. I have some, and freeze the rest for another time.


I hear one of the insistent seagulls pounding on the window for leftovers right now. Bad manners..... I will check the leftovers later. (oh good, he left.)

Yes, my life is tiny.

I hope your day is going well. I remember you talking to someone about Spain. I have never been. My son went with his lady. She speaks Spanish. I want to see it and Portugal.....yes, ancestors from there. My ancestor who was defenestrated in Prague was grandfather to a king of Portugal. My son didn't believe me, so I will send him the finished family tree when I get it done. I think it is important for people to know who they are (bad grammar, but oh well). It almost slipped away, but I am bringing it back. The picture of an old family tree was sent to me by my grandmother's cousin is on my FB page. It starts in 1300's and goes to 1600's. Then, my great-grandfather in the US, but lots of gaps to fill in, but it appears to connect to the current royal family in the UK. I want an unbroken line, if possible. As soon as I set up an appointment with the LDS person, I will be on my way. The last one I had in person, died and I did not get the information he found beyond a few things. He said he was enjoying it. His wife said he was obsessed with it and seemed to blame it for his heart attack and hung up on me. I was really sorry, but it was his job! It was a long time ago, so I did feel very bad about it.

My life as a scapegoat......



No comments:

Post a Comment